free to share/distribute the videos within, provided that
you DO NOT [without my consent]
1. Modify any video file in any way, such as "cropping"
or altering the audio/visual content contained.
2. Financially profit from the distribution of any video.
3. Convert any video into a media format that is different
from the original's, including YouTube.
Violation of these rules is strictly prohibited, and video takedown requests are promptly pursued.
My current focus is (was?) VGMVs rather than AMVs since I find gaming
footage MUCH more interesting. So, I guess you can expect
me to make one AMV for every 10 or so VGMVs, at best. Also,
it's safe to assume all my videos contain spoilers of some kind.
ED: "The Unofficial Trailer"---
Length: 3min 55sec
It's not much, but here it is: a preview trailer
for Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem.
After revisiting Nintendo's official E3 2002 trailer,
I told myself "man, that sucked," and
remembered that ED's advertising
was pretty weak, and therefore the game sold like
crap. Though it earned critical success, there
was hardly any decent/interesting downloadable
media to spread around. OK, fine, since Nintendo
didn't so great of a job, I decided to make something
of my own. I wish I had finished this vid years
sooner, just as I wish more of the right gamers
bought & experienced this game.
is a trailer, not a music video, so it wasn't meant
to come across as fancifully as a music video would.
Its job is to give you a sense of what the game's about,
the mood of the game (adventure gaming!), and a brief
preview of the characters/environments. Many of the
cuts/scenes are intentionally a little drawn-out (not
too long, but not too short) to give one time to identify
the look of the characters, the look of the stages,
and some kinds of events/actions -- but not give away
anymore story details (no Sanity Effects are shown,
either). I rejected my original idea of making a music
video since ED, visually, wasn't a very
action-packed game to begin with. My favorite aspects
of the game -- exploration, atmosphere details, and
Sanity Effects -- I thought wouldn't translate well
into a music vid, since they're mainly things that are
only understandable when you play the game yourself.
Hopefully, this vid makes the game look interesting;
is what I tried NOT to make.
All the important audio & video in my trailer can
be found within the ED game. "THIS
IS THE END FOR YOU, HE-MAN!!"
?????????? ???? ?????---
Length: ?min ??sec
Huh?? What's this supposed to be? What game is
that? What's it about? What's the music like?
When can I see it? Does it have ZOMBIES?
DUR DUR DUR
Future Projects (if ever?) ::
- Resident Evil: Rebirth + Resident Evil Zero (GCN)
- Racing stuffs (GCN? Wii? Wii U?)
- Metroid Prime + Metroid Prime 2 + Metroid Prime 3 (GCN? Wii?)
- The Legend of Zelda (GCN? Wii?)
- Shenmue II (DC)
Video Ideas that never came to life ::
to technicalities, unoriginality, lack of interest, laziness,
and beyond. Let's hope this list doesn't get longer.
- Ranma 1/2 (anime), "All the Small Things" by Blink
- Oh! My Goddess (anime), "Shimmer" by Fuel, "Don't
Speak" by No Doubt
- Child's Toy (anime), "I'm Just a Girl" by No Doubt,
"Basketcase" by Green Day
- Super Mario Sunshine (GCN), "Island in the Sun"
by Weezer, "Welcome to Paradise" by Green Day
- Resident Evil: Rebirth (GCN), "Smooth Criminal"
by Alien Ant Farm
- Eternal Darkness (GCN), "Awake" by Godsmack, "Sweet
Dreams" by Marilyn Manson
- Conker's Bad Fur Day (N64), "The Beautiful People"
by Marilyn Manson
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64), "Kryptonite"
by Three Doors Down
- Perfect Dark (N64), "The Matrix Lobby theme" from
that movie lots of people like
- N64 racers, "that song by AFI" that the Offspring
- Castlevania64 (N64), "some Castlevania Music"
- Jean-Claude Van Damme tribute, "Kung Fu Fighting"
by Karl Douglas
- Super Mario 64 (N64), "Crash" by Dave Matthews
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six + Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear (PC) action video